Wednesday 13 July 2011

But I want one!




So, here's me, sitting in the office on the own with no one around.  Everyone has disappeared to a Skip Level meeting with a director and, as I report elsewhere I am left here for an hour.  Oh the trouble I could cause in an hour :)
I feel that I need a new toy in my life, which is terrible and somewhat envious of friends around me.  Toys I certainly don't need but, when friends around you have Imacs, Ipads and Tablets my inner child shouts, 'I want one'.  It is becoming a lot harder for older Iain to step in and say 'No... You don't!' I feel like it is a time in my life to start getting rid of my 'junk' and no any American readers, I do mean something else!  I mean for gawd sake I have only just got rid of my Nintendo 64.   Saying that my poor Xbox 360 seems to be careering towards the red ring of death and has started to freeze whilst trying to decapitate a zombie playing card.  You gotta love a tormented, demented Alice in Wonderland game.


Saying about getting rid of all my unused/wanted stuff I've found out that IKEA have a 75% sale off.  Oh how terribly annoying that it is only on till this weekend. To think how much kitchen gadgets I could buy.  I do like my gadgets.

Still save the money till at least September when I go to visit the lovely Greg in Estonia with Mand.... Who knows what I can buy at duty free ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh leave a comment... Oh go on then :-)