Tuesday 14 September 2010

It Begins!!

Well its day 1 of the blog and what can I say.. The birds are singing, the sun is shining and all is right with the world!!! What a load of old shit, its cold, dark and September lol...

Its been a bizarre day today, was in the office by 6.45am and by 4.15pm I was absolutely cream crackered.  For those of you that don't understand I was bloody knackered.  Listened to the Happiness Patrol while working (which is strange as that is normally a ironing pleasure) and had to silently giggle to myself...Thanks to them I now have the bloody Road Runner Theme going round in my head...Cheers for that Lewis.  I read Nicetoseestevies blog which made me laugh.. He certainly knows about the end of the world in 2012...

Anyway as not to over exert myself, and the fact I need to go eat, which is another good reason for my brother staying with me as he is a chef and tonight's delicacy is Thai Green Curry.. Then it is off to visit Mr Who, a large blue police box and a tin dog...

Till next time... Live long and.... no wait wrong show... it's the end and the moment has been prepared for

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh leave a comment... Oh go on then :-)