Saturday 23 April 2011

BLOG CHALLENGE NUMBER SIX AND SEVEN

OK This is my 3rd attempt at this particular blog as the others refused to save and kept crashing.  I am hoping a 'boot' and Reboot will have done the job.

So. next blog is Picture of something that makes you happy

Well I have 3 pictures as each one makes me happy for a different reason

Picture 1.  Taken 15 minutes from where I was born, bred and spent half my life.  This picture invokes happy memories of being young, family and friends.  It also reminds me how 'naughty' I used to be, breaking into Walaces Monument (the phallic object on the hill).  Now a days it costs £15 to get in their thanks to the film Braveheart

d11s02_prequel_tease_01a


Picture 2. The TV ads and trailers for New Who.. This makes me very happy, especially as on our screens tonight


Picture 3.  For people that know me.. They know why a picture of Ben Cohen makes me happy ;-)



Next question please!   Favourite movies

I think this just calls for a list of my top 10, not necessarily in the correct order.

  1. 13 Ghosts (it's so cheesy)
  2. The Haunting (1963 version)
  3. The Fog (1980, however Tom Welling in the new one is worth watching)
  4. Love Actually (Feel good, happy film)
  5. Inception (Good way to mess up your head)
  6. The New Green Lantern Movie (Going by the trailer)
  7. All Batman Films.. (Yes including Batman and Robin... but only for Chris O'Donnell ;-) )
  8. All Superman Films
  9. The Nightmare Before Christmas
  10. I will have to say, both Dalek films

There are plenty others however, the above are the ones I would watch again.

Still, off down the beach soon so more blogging tomorrow with 'Something You are afraid of'.  After tonight it may very well be The Silence




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh leave a comment... Oh go on then :-)