Sunday 8 January 2012

Expulsion of the Old!

This isn't as bad as it sounds. I am not expelling people that I have known for a while nor am I going on a geriatric rampage. I am purely de-cluttering.  So far today I have managed to bag up 4 bags of clothes and 2 bags of bedding.  When I say bag it is more of a sack and they are heavy... Very heavy... Carting them off to the charity shops will certainly aid in my quest for the ever improved arms.  I am going for the arms of one of the below.

OK, didn't mean to fully take inspiration from Twilight actors that is just the way it happened.  Saying that, if I went the whole hog the chest and thighs of Ben Cohen wouldn't go a miss either



Anyway, side tracked, only I can link in sexy men with de-cluttering of a wardrobe!

Today clothes and bedding, tomorrow CD and DVD's.  I will see if the little music magpie will take any.  I may get a whole 50p back.

What else has been happening in my life in the past week.  Well, no smokes, cut down coffee to about 1 cup a day.. Sometimes I have none and them I also have the every depressing diet.  Believe me I am like a bear with a sore head.  I am starting to think that maybe the diet isn't the way to go.  If I want muscle mass etc I think the exercise needs to improve not cut down on the amount I eat.  As my knee is still knackered running is still out.  The problem with a knee without it's own shock absorber is that it is very difficult to do any exercises that require bending of the knee.  Maybe I will become top heavy and one of these people that walk around like a Neanderthal that can't put his arms by his side.  I have to get something done before my trip to Estonia in July...

Aaaaaaaaanywho, I have had a sufficient rest and now will get back to the clutter obliteration.   Next blog I feel a set of challenges coming on...

Till then

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh leave a comment... Oh go on then :-)