Saturday 5 May 2012

Everything seems bigger from Washington

So here am i, on my return journey from Phoenix. My departing plane was an hour late in arriving due to a security threat in San Fran which caused.entire airport to shut. My plane was then 20 mins late in arriving in DC which gave me a grand total of 10 mins to get to my international flight. As luck would have it my plane arrived opposite my departure gate so it was literally off one plane straight on another. Boy i need the loo. And on another note only turbulence was above Denver and SLC lol.
So anyway, bigger, better as in the subject. I currently have a row of three seats to myself no, one in front. No one behind. The entertainment system is all touch screen and i was having a quick look. Around 150 movies alone all in categories. New releases, classics, sci fi etc etc. So i have films ranging from Chronicle which is New to Sherlock Holmes 2, all the Batman films, The Immortals, Disney etc etc. There are about 50 tv programmes, audiobooks, a cooking channel, kids, games etc etc you get the idea.
Dinner smells good i wonder what it is. This May be one of these blogs that keep getting added to. As before if i fall into the sea, personal belongings to be distributed as before, which except of Amanda EE has claimed the Dvds for herself.
So as i said, progressive blog.  I opted for Chicken and rice to go with Happy Feet 2. I was dancing in my seat to that one. After dinner coffee was accompanied with Sherlock Holmes 2 and then rounded up wit Immortals as you can over have enough Henry Cavill. 

So home now, met so many fabulous people whilst away. Now back to normality to which many of you know i am not ;-)

Till next time keep smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh leave a comment... Oh go on then :-)