This made me think of other misquotations or misheard parts of Doctor Who. Here are some of my favourites:
- When Rose turns to Lady Isobel in Tooth and Claw and said "You to you lazy shit". She actually says "You to your Ladyship" but now I can't help hearing the previous.
- Quite a lot of Billy Hartnell (god bless him) With the classic "You'll end up as burnt cinders floating around in Spain" Replace Spain for Space.
- Dear friend of mine misheard Genesis of the Daleks 'norms' being called 'gnomes'
- Tom Baker's Back off combined with Stay Back to come up with 'Spack off!' which I much prefer
- Peter Davidson, Peter Davison - Delete as Appropriate
Adios mi Amigos